Belwood Farm

From Jerripedia
Jump to: navigation, search


Historic Jersey buildings

Belwood Farm, Trinity


Index of all house profiles

If you own this property, have ancestors who lived here, or can provide any further information and photographs, please contact us through

Property name

Belwood Farm


Rue du Hurel

Type of property

19th century farm group


No recent transactions

Families associated with the property

  • Du Feu: Albert James du Feu was living with his widowed mother Maria Jane, nee Baudains, during the Great War when she made an application to defer his military call-up. An extension until 1917 was granted. The following year he decided to join the Royal Garrison Artillery as a gunner

Historic Environment Record entry

Listed building

Mid-19th century farm house and outbuildings, on site with earlier origins, retaining historic character and some features. Cottage to rear with earlier origins. Site occupied in late 18th century with same long approach drive from north as shown on Richmond map, 1795.

Two-storey, five-bay house with single storey wing to west. West bay, formerly wash house, with conservatory in front.

Notes and references

Personal tools
other Channel Islands
contact and contributions

Please support Jerripedia with a donation to our hosting costs