Origin of Surname
Brouard is a Guernsey surname of French origin meaning "small wood".
- Maison des Pauvres, St Pierre du Bois
- Ste Appoline Chapel, St Saviours - owned by Andry Brouard in 1616.
- Alice Brouard (1904- ) - Guernsey-born member of French Resistance during World War II.
- Henry Brouard - printer of Bordage, St Peter Port, and publisher of Guernsey Star newspaper.
- ↑ Priaulx, TF, Le Grée, St Saviours, Review of the Guernsey Society, Autumn 1957
- ↑ Brock, Mildred, La Maison des Pauvres, St Peter's, Review of the Guernsey Society, Spring 1962
- ↑ Priaulx, TF, La Sainte Appoline, St Saviours, Review of the Guernsey Society, Spring/Summer 1954
- ↑ Machon, Leonard, La Petite Dame Agée du Platon, Review of the Guernsey Society, Autumn 1989
- ↑ The Guernsey Star, Review of the Guernsey Society, Winter 1965