Descendants of Mathieu De Ste Croix
This short tree is a fully researched, accurate alternative to part of Descendants of Noel de Ste Croix, which has been found to be full of inaccuracies. The three children of Mathieu and Marie shown in this tree are the only three we can substantiate out of 23 shown in the earlier tree, and several online trees which have clearly been copied from each other. These are the baptisms for which both parents are named. There are 20 other baptisms in the St Helier registers between 1618 and 1661, for children of Mathieu, for which the mother is not named. Clearly these cannot all be children of the same Mathieu.
Search for church records recording the baptism, marriage or burial of people in this tree in Jersey using our improved Family Search facility.
A blue link anywhere in the text will lead you to another page with more information on this family
If you spot any errors in this tree or are able to provide additional information, either click on the Discussion tab at the top of the page and leave details there (you need to be a registered user) or send an email to email@example.com. Registered users can also edit this tree, and are welcome to add additional information. However, if you think there are errors, please contact us first so that your proposed adjustments can be discussed with the original submitter of the tree
- 1 Mathieu de Ste Croix (1580- ) (St L) m Marie Durel (1581- )
- 2 Marie de Ste Croix (1597- ) (St H)
- 2 Pierre de Ste Croix (1599- ) (St H) m (1623, St H) Marie Le Veslet
- 3 Sara de Ste Croix (1624- ) (St H)
- 3 Elizabeth de Ste Croix (1628- ) (St H)
- 3 Daniel de Ste Croix (1632- ) (St H) m (1653, St H) Elizabeth Chevalier
- 3 Catherine de Ste Croix (1636- ) (St H)
- 2 Noel de Ste Croix (1602- ) (St H)