Descendants of Simon Esnouf
This tree was added to the site in 2010 and reviewed in 2018. It was reviewed again in 2020 when some early generations were added from a further submitted tree, clearly based on online trees. However, there are so many errors in these trees that the extended tree should be viewed with suspicion. We have tried to confirm as many dates and relationships as possible from church registers
You can also select marriages or burials. Select the name you want and when the list of records is displayed you can easily refine the search, choosing a single parish, given name(s) and/or start and end dates.
The records are displayed 30 to a page, but by selecting the yellow Wiki Table option at the top left of the page you can open a full, scrollable list. This list will either be displayed in a new tab or a pop-up window. You may have to edit the settings of your browser to allow pop-up windows for www.jerripediabmd.net. For the small number of family names for which a search generates more than 1,500 records you will have to refine your search (perhaps using start or end dates) to reduce the number of records found.
A blue link anywhere in the text will lead you to another page with more information on this family
If you spot any errors in this tree or are able to provide additional information, either click on the Discussion tab at the top of the page and leave details there (you need to be a registered user) or send an email to email@example.com. Registered users can also edit this tree, and are welcome to add additional information. However, if you think there are errors, please contact us first so that your proposed adjustments can be discussed with the original submitter of the tree
- 1 Simon Esnouf (1544- )  m (1563, St J) Thomasse Le Breton (1543- )
- 2 Thomas Esnouf (1565-1604)
- 2 Abraham Esnouf (1570- ) m (1606, St J) Sara Lesbirel
- 3 Anne Esnouf (1606-1679)
- 3 Nicolas Esnouf (1609-1689) m (1633, St J) Elizabeth Le Goupil (1612-1646) daughter of Guillaume
- 3 Genette Esnouf (1611- )
- 3 Jean Esnouf (1614- )
- 4 Catherine Esnouf (1616- )
- 4 Marguerite Esnouf (1619- )
- 2 Pierre Esnouf (1575-1649) 
Notes and references
- ↑ Possibly son of Raulin, but no records confirm this
- ↑ This descent was previously attached to Nicolas, then moved to his brother Jean, based on an inaccurate marriage record transcription. The research we have done into early St John registers has now revealed the marriage record for Nicolas and Elizabeth Le Goupil and the baptism of their son Josue.
- ↑ Marriage record not found
- ↑ Mother not named in Trinity baptism register
- ↑ This Jean was previously shown here as the husband of Susanne Hubert, with a descendant line. We have not found a baptism record for a Jean Esnouf in Trinity in 1701, nor for a Jean, son of Philippe. There are also no baptism records for Esnouf showing a Hocquard as mother. We believe that the husband of Susanne Hubert was born in 1705, the son of Jean Esnouf and Elizabeth Horman, as shown in Descendants of Thomas Esnouf
- ↑ Birth predates church register entries for Esnouf