Descendants of Thomas Farrell
This tree previously showed Thomas as the son of Thomas Farrell, who married Anne Amy at the beginning of the 19th century, and was an immigrant to Jersey. Thomas jnr was shown having two wives and families by both of them.
It is now clear that there were two separate Thomases, born in 1806 and 1814, and Descendants of Thomas Farrell - 2, a new tree added in November 2017, shows the correct ancestry and descent for the other one.
We have removed that Thomas from this tree and corrected what remains here
If you spot any errors in this tree or are able to provide additional information, either click on the Discussion tab at the top of the page and leave details there (you need to be a registered user) or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Registered users can also edit this tree, and are welcome to add additional information. However, if you think there are errors, please contact us first so that your proposed adjustments can be discussed with the original submitter of the tree
- 1 Thomas Farrell (1806- ) (St J)  m (1835, St H) Marie Romeril (1812- ) (St H) d of Abraham and Jeanne Gallichan
- 2 Thomas Farrell (1845- ) (St J)
- 2 John Farrell (1848- ) (St J)
- 2 Henriette Jane Farrell (1851- ) (St H)
- 2 Alfred Philip Farrell (1855-1938) (St H) to NZ m (1883) Mary Ann Kingston (1861-1894)
- 3 Alfred Henry Farrell (1883-1884)
- 3 Elizabeth Mary Ann Farrell (1885-1946)
- 3 Elsie Esther Farrell (1888-1969)
- 3 Arthur Thomas Farrell (1893- ) (NZ) m Caroline Coppersmith (1900- )
Notes and references
- ↑ Thatcher