Guernsey Banking Company
The Guernsey Banking Company was established by merchants Thomas Priaulx, John Le Marchant and Hilary Rougier in 1827. It became known as The Old Bank, when the Guernsey Commercial Banking Company was founded in 1835. It was acquired by National Provincial Bank in 1924, which became part of National Westminister in 1970, and subsequently Royal Bank of Scotland (RBS) in 2000.
- Guernsey Banking Company from the Royal Bank of Scotland archives