Guernsey Family Trees and Histories
There are many people who have successfully traced their family tree back to the earliest parish registers in the island. However, until now, there has been no way to share all this research and show all the connections between the families. The purpose of this section is to provide a facility to do this.
In order that this section grows in a controlled way, we are suggesting to limit family trees to only those individuals born before 1700 are included for the time being. The purpose of this is to make sure that it doesn't get too large before we understand and solve some of the challenges that will emerge as it grows, such as how to resolve problems of duplicates, conflicting sources, disagreements in research conclusions, as well as arriving at a stabilised template for family trees.
Before starting to contribute your family tree to this section, please read the Guidelines for Family Trees.
Unfortunately there is no GEDCOM import facility for the MediaWiki software at the moment, so any trees will have to be entered manually. However, this does give contributors the option to check that they are not duplicating entries that have already been added.
Family Histories and Trees
- Early Blondel events
- Early Blondels of Guernsey 1392- abt 1600
- Early Blondels of St Saviours abt 1550-1700 - Senior line Les Grands Courtils and La Perelle
- Blondels of Les Piques and Les Lohiers in St Saviours 1600-
- Early Blondels of St Saviours abt 1550-1700 La Porte line
- Blondels of Jaonnets in St Saviours - Helier (abt 1610) to Nicholas (18th cent)
- Descendents of Jean Blondel of St Pierre Du Bois 1693-
- Descendents of Mathieu Blondel of l'isle de Guernsey later of Alderney
- Descendents of Pierre Brehaut Des Marchez c1360 of St Pierre du Bois
- Descendents of Jean Brehaut Des Marchez c1445 of St Pierre du Bois - Gt Grandson of Pierre c1360
- Descendants of Nicolas Brehaut b. c1390 in Torteval
de la Rue
- Descendents of Pierre Ingrouille - Buried 25/2/1611. St Andrews
- Descendents of Nicolas Ingrouille and Rachel De Jersey - m. 11/5/1708 Forest
Le Le Lacheur
- Descendents of Michel Le Mesurier - Rough Index #27
- Descendents of James Ozanne (d1681) of Castel, Guernsey
- Descendents of Pierre Ozanne b. c1540 Les Landes, Catel
- The Roses that came out of the Forest
- The Roses that came out of the Forest and helped build the Maple