Guillaume family page
An unknown Mrs Guillaume photographed in the 19th century
If you can help with information about this family, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, using Jerripedia as the subject of your email
Origin of surname
The family name derives from the given name Guillaume (William).
Guillaume appears in the Extente of 1558, and there are further records dating back to as early as 1190, making it among the oldest of Jersey surnames.
- Guillaume, 1190
- Guyllam 1515
- Guille although probably a distinct family in Jersey, both names can be found in records which are clearly closely related and we have combined all records under Guillaume/Guille in our database to assist researchers in tracing family links.
- Descendants of Thomas Guillaume and Denize Lesbirel
- Descendants of Jean Guillaume
- Descendants of Gabriel Guillaume
- Descendants of Thomas Guillaume
These wills created by members of the Guillaume family are now held by Jersey Archive. By visiting the archive site and using the names, dates and reference numbers shown here, it is possible to view a copy of each will. You will have to subscribe to the Archive's online service to do this. To find out more about this collection, which covers the period from 1663 to 1948, and how to search for your family's wills there, visit our Jersey wills page
- Edouard Guillaume of St Peter, bequeaths to the poor of St Peter, £20 of French currency 16 March 1805 - D/Y/A/16
- Marie Guillaume, wife of Jacques Jean Pierre Jouen, New Cottage, First Tower, St Helier - 29 October 1923, D/Y/A/83
- Pierre Guillaume, widower of Héloise Lebreffe, St Helier bequeaths to the Orphanage Sacre-Coeur, Rouge Bouillon - 23 November 1913, D/Y/A/72
- Aline Guilleaume, 6 St Saviours Crescent, St Helier, widow of James Hassell - 24 May 1944, D/Y/A/112
- Clement Guilleaume of St Helier, bequeaths to the poor of St Helier, £30 tournois of the order of the King 3 August 1816 - D/Y/A/18
- George Guilleaume of St Peter, desires to be buried in St Peter's cemetery, bequeaths to the poor of St Peter, £16 of the order 26 October 1833 - D/Y/A/22
- Georgina Guilleaume, wife of Charles Cooper Vigot, Delta, First Tower - 4 March 1942, D/Y/A/109
- Jean Guilleaume, son of Jean 13 September 1728 - D/Y/A/6
- Marie Guilleaume, widow of Jean de Lo 18 April 1761 - D/Y/A/10
Click on any image to see a larger version. See the Jerripedia gravestone image collection page for more information about our gravestone photographs