Hervieu family page
Louis Frederick Hervieu married Mary Elizabeth Norman in St Lawrence in 1851
If you can help with information about this family, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, using Jerripedia as the subject of your email. We are particularly interested in information which will help create further family trees, family histories and photographs
A blue link anywhere in the text will lead you to another page with more information on this family
Origins of surname
This name, in its variety of spellings, is a diminuitive of the French personal name Herve. Hervieu is the spelling common in Normandy and Hervieux in Brittany.
The family name, which is still present in Jersey today, did not appear in the island until the 1840s.
Births and baptisms
Great War service
- Frank Edmund Hervieu (1898- ) (St L) , ex-RMIJ, Private, RASC
- George Alfred Hervieu (1884- ) (St L) ex-RMIJ, Private, RJGB
- Alfred Hervieu (1896- ) (St L) Private, Hampshire Regiment
- John William Hervieu (St J) ex-RMIJ, L-Cpl Labour Corps
- Peter Auguste Hervieu (1894- ) (St J) son of Pierre Jules and Marie Rosalie Andespres, Driver, Royal Horse Artillery
Click on any image to see a larger version. See the Jerripedia gravestone image collection page for more information about our gravestone photographs