Le Coin Farmhouse

From Jerripedia
Jump to: navigation, search


Historic Jersey buildings

Le Coin Farmhouse, Grouville


Index of all house profiles

If you own this property, have ancestors who lived here, or can provide any further information and photographs, please contact us through editorial@jerripedia.org


Property name

Le Coin Farmhouse

Other names

  • Le Coin Cottage


Fonds de Longueville/Rue du Coin, Grouville

Type of property

Five-bay, two-storey farmhouse


  • A half share in the main house was sold for £730,000 in 2017
  • The Cottage sold for £299,000 in 2007 and £370,000 in 2017

Families associated with the property

  • De La Mare. Bought by Francois de La Mare from Jean de La Mare in 1819. Francois and Jeanne Esther Ahier married in 1814.


Historic Environment Record entry

Listed building

Two-storey five-bay refronted farmhouse which McCormack (2015) highlights as having evidence of a tourelle staircase. He identified the main phases of the house as 1600 and 18th century. There is a datestone on the stable. Shown on the Richmond Map of 1795.

Notes and references

  1. Not Jeanne Elizabeth as shown by HER and datestone register
Personal tools
other Channel Islands
contact and contributions

Please support Jerripedia with a donation to our hosting costs