Historic Jersey buildings
Les Augerez, St Peter
If you own this property, have ancestors who lived here, or can provide any further information and photographs, please contact us through email@example.com
La Carross'sie - name shown on 1849 map
Rue des Sillons, St Peter
Type of property
No recent transactions
Families associated with the property
- Trachy - there are several 1941 registrations of families referencing Les Augerez, but it is not clear which of the St Peter properties with this name are involved. It does seem likely that John Francis Trachy (1881- ) and his sister Blanche (1889- ) were living here
Historic Environment Record entry
Historic farm group of early 19th century origins, retaining its historic proportions and character with historic details remaining externally and the unusual plan and panelled room internally. The farm buildings form a cohesive group, shown on the Richmond map of 1795.
Two-storey, five-bay farmhouse with two-bay lean-to to west. Outbuildings to north west returning east in double depth to create rear yard. Two-storey outbuildings parallel to house but set back to west now connected to building on west side of yard. Detached to east is single storey, with attic, outbuilding.
Ground floor west room has corbelled granite fireplace reconstructed above corbels.
Old Jersey Houses