Maison de Trodez

From Jerripedia
Jump to: navigation, search


Historic Jersey buildings

Maison de Trodez


Index of all house profiles

If you own this property, have ancestors who lived here, or can provide any further information and photographs, please contact us through


Property name

Maison de Trodez

Other names

  • L'Ancienne Maison, being the original farmhouse, behind Maison de Trodez
  • L'Etabl'ye, being the converted stable, that used to serve L`Ancienne Maison


Route de Trodez, St Ouen

Type of property

Three dwellings, the earliest built in 1650


No recent transactions

Families associated with the property


  • CLB MLRCS 1749 - At L`Ancienne Maison. This stone is not included in OJH or the Datestone Register. It represents former owner Clement Le Brocq and his wife Marie Le Richardson, this being the St Ouen variant of Richardson

Historic Environment Record entry

Listed building

The property holding consists of three dwellings:

  • Maison de Trodez (the main house), a late 19th century house sitting behind gated pillars and a rusticated wall, which makes a significant contribution to the character of the area and retains a high quality interior,
  • L'Ancienne Maison (the older house to the north) circa 1650 with 18th century alterations which is an excellent example of its type
  • L'Etabl'ye (the rebuilt east range) circa 1750.

Shown on the Richmond Map of 1795.

Old Jersey Houses

Not included

Notes and references

Personal tools
other Channel Islands
contact and contributions

Please support Jerripedia with a donation to our hosting costs