Mollet family page
Philippe Mollet (1810- ) (Gr), son of Philippe and Marie d'Homan
If you can help with information about this family, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, using Jerripedia as the subject of your email. We are particularly interested in information which will help create further family trees, family histories and photographs
A blue link anywhere in the text will lead you to another page with more information on this family
Origin of Surname
The name Mollet comes from the old French molet, meaning spineless or lifeless, evoking a lack of energy in the original holder of the name.
It is not known when the Mollets arrived in Guernsey or Jersey, but records date back to the early 16th century.
It is a reasonably common surname in Normandy today.
- Perinne Mollet was born in St Saviour, Jersey about 1506 died and was buried there in January 1541. She married Guillaume Gavey
Family trees - Guernsey
- Descendants of John Mollet
- Descendants of Charles Mollet
- Descendants of Abraham Mollet
- Descendants of Philippe Mollet, St Martin family
Great War service
Click on any image to see a larger version. See the Jerripedia gravestone image collection page for more information about our gravestone photographs