Paskins family page
Alice Rosa Paskins, born in St Helier in 1849, the daughter of Charles William (1822-1883) and Mary, nee Andrews (1818-1856), she married bandmaster William Keech (1840-1903) in 1871 in Midvale Road, St Helier. Alice was a singer, using the stage name Gallichan, which was the maiden name of her father's second wife
If you can help with information about the Paskins family, please contact email@example.com, using Jerripedia as the subject of your email. We are particularly interested in information which will help create further family trees, family histories and photographs
A blue link anywhere in the text will lead you to another page with more information on this family
Origins of surname
A diminuitive of Pask, this was the name given to someone born at Easter (paques in French.
This is a name which seems to have been confined to St Helier, at least from its arrival in 1825 with the baptism of the first child of WIlliam Paskins and an unknown Jane. There is no record of their marrying in Jersey.
Great War service
Sons of Charles William and Elizabeth Sophia Turner
- Albert Paskins (1884- ) (St H) Private, Dorset Regiment
- Frederick Walter Paskins (1887- ) (St H) Private, Canada
- Thomas Fasson Paskins (1892- ) (St H) Private, Australian Infantry
These wills created by members of the Paskins family are now held by Jersey Archive. By visiting the archive site and using the names, dates and reference numbers shown here, it is possible to view a copy of each will. You will have to subscribe to the Archive's online service to do this. To find out more about this collection, which covers the period from 1663 to 1980, and how to search for your family's wills there, visit our Jersey wills page
- Paskins : Florence Jane , widow of William James Stephens, of Cranworth, Vallee des Vaux, St Helier - 18/May/1966 , 18/May/1966 , D/Y/B1/97/54
- Paskins : Louisa Sarah , 4 Elizabeth Place, St Helier, widow of William Luckarift 2/04/1913 Bequeaths to Ann Dorothea Luckarift £25 for the upkeep of the family grave in Mont-a-l'Abbe Cemetery - Unknown date , 11/Feb/1919 , D/Y/A/79/17
- Paskins : Thomas Fasson , of 2, Ashley Close, Bagatelle Road, St Saviour and formerly of Seymour Inn, La Rocque, Grouville - 23/Jul/1959 , 04/May/1971 , D/Y/B1/158/35