Perry Farm

From theislandwiki
Jump to: navigation, search


HouseIcon.png


Jersey houses

St Mary:

Perry Farm


U20PerryFarm1999b.jpg



Perry Farm, St Mary, was named on account of a former avenue of pear trees.

The impressive arch at the entrance to the drive was moved and heightened, having originally enclosed a courtyard at the front of the house.

This was once a Hue property and there is a large dated stone of 1749 with the initials, either side of a shield, of Charles Hue (1706-1757) and Elizabeth Dupré.


The archway at the entrance to the property
Personal tools
other Channel Islands
contact and contributions
Donate

Please support theislandwiki.org with a donation to our hosting costs