Click on any image to see a larger version
Canivets, father and son
Capt Abraham Le Ruez, master for Robin and Company in 1896
Capt Charles Pallot
Capt Charles Philip Hocquard
Capt Clement Pallot
Capt Denis Blampied
Capt Edwin Charles Cort
Capt Elias De La Perrelle was master of the 'Oliver Blanchard' and other Robin and Co vessels. He lived at Blanchard House, Croix au Lion, St Peter
Capt Elias Deslandes and family
Capt Elias George Pallot(1829- )
Capt Elias Nicolas Pallot(1849- )
Capt Francis Downer (1846- )
Capt Francis Hacquoil
Capt Francis Le Boutillier, husband of Bella Jane Asplet
Capt George Malzard, owner and master of the 'Prospero'
Capt James Gaudin, master of 'Lady Lampson', a barque owned by the Hudson Bay Company. Later head of the pilotage service in British Columbia
Capt John A'Court, master of the 'Cutty Sark' in 1879-80 and 'Hallowe'en'
Capt John Bertram (1827-1882), born in St Saviour and owner of 40 vessels in Salem, Massachusetts
Capt John Carcaud
Capt John Le Marchand, master of the brig 'Hebe' in 1867
Capt John Pinel
Capt John Read, master of the 'Flying Foam' c1900, his wife (nee Hacquoil) and daughter Annie
Capt John Read
Capt John Romeril, master of the '85'
Capt Nicholas Pallot
Capt Peter Hacquoil (1853- ), master of the brig 'Telegraph'
Capt Philip Ahier, drowned of South India
Capt Philip Le Rossignol (1798- ) lived at 22 St Saviour's Road. Master of 'Clio' in 1835 and 'Commodore' in 1845
Capts Frederick Jean and P Vibert with their wives, Eliza Sauvage and Rachel Sauvage
Capt Walter Alexandre
Capt Walter Alexandre and his wife, Elise Frederique de Carteret
Capt William Cort, master of the schooner 'Katie'
Capt William Lamey, master of the ketch 'Hobah', built by Thomas Gray and Capt Philip Quenault in 1879
Capt William Peter Le Bas
Capt William Thomas Pallot
Thomas Hayley (1807- ) of Hillside, Beaumont, builder and owner of the Percy Douglas (781 tons)
Please support theislandwiki.org with a donation to our hosting costs