Snow family page
Guillaume Snow married Madeleine Le Haguee in St Helier in 1757
If you can help with information about the Snow family, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, using Jerripedia as the subject of your email. We are particularly interested in information which will help create further family trees, family histories and photographs
A blue link anywhere in the text will lead you to another page with more information on this family
Origins of surname
This name has nothing to do with snow, but was a nickname given to a person with white hair or a very pale complexion.
This family came to Jersey from England and settled in St Lawrence in the early part of the 17th century.
These wills created by members of the Snow family are now held by Jersey Archive. By visiting the archive site and using the names, dates and reference numbers shown here, it is possible to view a copy of each will. You will have to subscribe to the Archive's online service to do this. To find out more about this collection, which covers the period from 1663 to 1980, and how to search for your family's wills there, visit our Jersey wills page
- Edouard Snow, son of Thomas of St Lawrence, now of St Helier 29 June 1769 - D/Y/A/11
- William Snow, son of Guillaume of St Helier, bequeaths to the poor of St Helier, £10 tournois of the order of the King 17 June 1782 - D/Y/A/13
- William Snow, son of Guillaume of St Helier, bequeaths to the poor of St Helier, £10 tournois of the order of the King no date of probate1796 1799 - D/Y/A/15
- William Snow, merchant of St Aubin, St Brelade 20 September 1714 - D/Y/A/4
- Albany House, St Lawrence