St Luke’s School

From theislandwiki
Jump to: navigation, search

St Luke's is a suburb of the town of St Helier, although its church and school are over the border in the parish of St Saviour.

The school was established by the church in the late 19th century, and taken over by the States in 1913.

It was earmarked for closure in the 1980s, but survived and still continues as a single-form primary school in a much refurbished Victorian building.

The school today

Click on any image to see a full-size version

Personal tools
other Channel Islands
contact and contributions
Donate

Please support theislandwiki.org with a donation to our hosting costs