St Peter’s School
St Peter's School was one of the earlier parish schools to open in Jersey, founded in 1863. It was taken over by the States in 1913, along with 13 other parish primary schools.
The original granite building still exists, but an entirely new school was built attached to it during 2006-9. The new school started its life on 5 January 2009.