St Saviour’s School

From theislandwiki
Jump to: navigation, search
St Saviour's School
St Saviour's School
1960 sports team

St Saviour’s is the original parish school, built in 1897 and taken over by the States in 1913. The school has undergone considerable remodelling over the years, the most recent addition being the Early Years and Nursery class extension in 1993. The school also has a playing field, adventure trail and environmental garden.

Personal tools
other Channel Islands
contact and contributions
Donate

Please support theislandwiki.org with a donation to our hosting costs