Cyril Le Marquand House in the 1980s before Union Street was extended past it to link with the Parade
Union Street in the 1970s
Cyril Le Marquand House
Boot and shoe maker and repairer J Dale was at 13 Union Street from 1903 to 1939. This picture was taken in about 1915. In 1955 the premises were occupied by H J Perris and in 1964 by Perris and Squires
Le Brun locksmiths ...
... and suppliers of kitchen stoves
A 1948 advertisement for an estate agent, reflecting a move from naming businesses after their owners to new business name identities