Rue Rouge Cul, St Lawrence
Type of property
Single storey granite house
Families associated with the property
- Langlois: In 1941 Helier John Langlois (1914- ) and his wife Johanna, nee Mader (1915- ) were living here with their daughter Elizabeth
Historic Environment Record entry
Single storey, four- bay house. Random granite with pantile roof. Extended to left. Harleston House School moved here in 1889 and continued until the mid-1930s - set up and run by Walter Philip Skelton.