La Retraite Farm
Petites Rues, St Lawrence
Type of property
Early two-storey cottage
Families associated with the property
- Bisson: In 1941 Stanley George Bisson (1913- ) and his wife Eileen Florence, nee Le Cornu (1915- ) were living here with their daughters Monica Eileen and Doreen Ann. Stanley and Eileen married in St John in 1936
Historic Environment Record entry
An early house retaining historic features and character. Shown on the Richmond Map of 1795.
Three-bay, two-storey cottage with lean-tos on the east and north sides, detached single storey farm building running north/south to south.