No 28 King Street

From Jerripedia
Jump to: navigation, search


W16StreetLamp.png


28 King Street


Voisin1890s.jpg


Voisin's in the 1890s


This was the first property purchased by Voisin's, in 1840, as the business, which was founded three years earlier, began to expand. At the time of the 1841 census it was also home for the business's founder Francis Voisin (25) and his wife Jane (25), and children Jane, John and Francis.

Chronology

  • 1834 - Philip Le Capelain, brazier (maker of brass articles) and coppersmith
  • 1840 - Acquired by Voisin's
Personal tools
other Channel Islands
contact and contributions
Donate

Please support Jerripedia with a donation to our hosting costs