No 39 King Street

From Jerripedia
Jump to: navigation, search
Hamons at the time of the 1953 Coronation
No 39 is three shops up on the right of this picture

This property was acquired by drapers Hamons in the late 1840s and merged with No 37 into Victoria House.

It was previously occupied in 1834 by grocers W Tibble and W Touzel, and in 1837 by ironmonger Mr Pritchard

  • 1834 - W Tibble and W Touzel grocers
  • 1837 - Mr Pritchard, ironmonger
  • 1851 - Hamon and Vonberg - see No 37
Personal tools
other Channel Islands
contact and contributions
Donate

Please support Jerripedia with a donation to our hosting costs