No 8 Bond Street

From Jerripedia
Jump to: navigation, search


HouseIcon.png


Jersey houses


8 Bond Street, St Helier


H22BondStreetNos7&8.jpg



Index of all house profiles

If you own this house, have ancestors who lived here, or can provide any further information and photographs, please contact us through editorial@jerripedia.org

Property name

8 Bond Street

Location

Bond Street, St Helier

Type of property

One of a pair of 19th century town houses

Valuations

No recent transactions

Families and businesses associated with the property

  • No 8 is now home to the Alliance Club, a private members' club
  • In 1941 Henry Edward Phillips (1905- ) and his wife Cissie, née Gartside (1905- ) were living here with their son Dennis (1928- )

Historic Environment Record entry

Listed building

One of a fine pair of town houses circa 1800-1810 with imposing shared porch and original front doors and railings, but with 20th century refurbished interiors. Now offices

Prominent location opposite the Parish Church. Town house now offices. Mirrored pair with No 7. Mid terrace. three storeys plus basement, three bays.

Notes and references

Personal tools
other Channel Islands
contact and contributions
Donate

Please support Jerripedia with a donation to our hosting costs