If you own this house, have ancestors who lived here, or can provide any further information and photographs, please contact us through email@example.com
Oak Farm Cottages
Mont de l'Ecole, St Peter 
Type of property
Farm buildings turned into cottages
- 2 Oak Farm Cottages was sold for £170,000 in 2003
- 3 Oak Farm Cottages was sold for £395,000 in 2019
Families associated with the property
- Romeril: The 1901 census shows farmer John Romeril (1849- ) and his wife Alice Jane, nee Marett (1855- ) living here with their sons John (1878- ), Alfred (1881- ), Edward (1882- ), Francis (1885- ), Wilfred (1888- ), George (1889- ), Stanley (1891- ), Clarence (1893- ) and Albert (1895- ); and daughters Evelyn (1887- ) and Elsie (1897- )
- Carrel: In 1941 Herbert Holmes Carrel (1873- ) was living at 4 Oak Farm Cottages
- Churchill: In 1941 Elizabeth Louise Churchill, nee Haskle (1890- ) was living at Oak Farm
Historic Environment Record entry
This is a cohesive row of buildings, retaining their historic fabric and proportions. They contribute to the rural roadside setting. Shown on the Richmond map of 1795.
Farmbuildings turned into cottages in the 19th century, they have origins in the 17th century. They are urrently sub-divided into seperate residences.