If you own this house, have ancestors who lived here, or can provide any further information and photographs, please contact us through firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Farm House
- The Dower House
- Les Eyzies
- The Stable House
Manor Park Road, St Helier
Type of property
17th century (or earlier) farmhouse and buildings divided into separate units
The Farm House was sold for £675,000 in 2018
- The Dower Housew as sold for £470,000 in 2010
- Les Eyzies was sold for £620,000 in 2013
- The Stable House was sold for £400,000 in 2018 and £610,000 in 2020
Families associated with the property
Historic Environment Record entry
A good survival of an early Jersey farmhouse retaining many original features and character. Early farmhouse range. Datestone on three-bay house - each set of initials inside their own shield background.
John McCormack's Channel Island Houses identifies the earliest build phase as 16th century, the house refronted in 1676, with 18th century building to the east.
Shown on the Richmond Map of 1795.
Three-bay, two-storey house (now The Farm House) with four-bay wing to the east (now The Cottage).
Old Jersey Houses
Tucked away in a hollow, and surrounded on all sides by the spread of the town, this untouched 17th century facade has unexpectedly survived.
Notes and references
- ↑ An unusual combination of letters for Luce, which would normally be represented by 'L' as a single-syllable name