(Quarterly) Review of the Guernsey Society is a publication of the Guernsey Society that has been produced regularly since 1945. It has featured many articles by leading local historians including TF Priaulx, James Marr, Peter Johnston, EB Moullin, Victor Coysh, Carel Toms, John McCormack, Marie de Garis and Peter Girard.
- 1945-1946 - Volumes I and II were produced under the name The Bulletin of the Guernsey Society
- 1947-1970 - Volumes III - XXVI were produced under the name Quarterly Review of the Guernsey Society
- 1971-present - Frequency reduced to three times a year, name changed to Review of the Guernsey Society
- Review index - Full index to all the articles that have appeared in The Review since 1945.
- Foote, Stephen, A Review of the Review, Review of the Guernsey Society 2010-2011 - a series of articles based on a talk to the Guernsey Society on the history of the Review.