If you own this house, have ancestors who lived here, or can provide any further information and photographs, please contact us through firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rocklands Cottages
- Rocklands Lodge
- Rocklands Court
Rue du Hocq, St Clement
Type of property
Early 19th century farm, now divided into a number of residential units
- 2 Rocklands Court sold for £365,000 in 2002 and £565,000 as Rockland Lodge in 2014
- Rocklands sold for £442,000 in 2005 and £420,000 in 2015
- 1 Rocklands Cottages sold for £360,000 in 2014
Families associated with the property
- Boleat: In 1941 [[Descendants_of_Yvon_Boleat_and_Marie_Bellec|Emile Joseph Louis Boleat (1893- ) and his wife Cecile Helene, nee Samson (1888- ) were living here with their children Paul John (1821- ), Helene Augustine (1923- ), Marguerite Lucille (1924- ), Emile Joseph (1927- ) and Maurice Charles (1930- )
- FRS JLS 1815 - For Francois Roissier and Jeanne Le Scelleur
Historic Environment Record entry
Early 19th century farmstead with extensive cottage ranges, retaining some original features.
Reuses earlier elm trusses and other timbers.
Former farm outbuildings retain enclosure and former footprint of farmyard to rear.