If you own this house, have ancestors who lived here, or can provide any further information and photographs, please contact us through email@example.com
Route des Cotes du Nord, Trinity
Type of property
17th century farm
No recent transactions
Families associated with the property
- Fromager: In 1941 Armand Francois Fromager (1891- ) was living here with his eight children - Violette Marie (1920- ), Lucienne Martha (1921- ), Alfred Armand Marcel (1922- ), Peter Rene (1924- ), Georgette Marie (1925- ) and twins Marie Therese and Noel (1929- )
- 18 JPL ♥ JDR 60 - For Jean Pallot and Jane Dorey, married in Trinity in 1844
Historic Environment Record entry
This is a good farm group with 17th century origins. The roadside range retains its proportions, the outbuildings their character and fine stonework.
The farmhouse is shown on the Richmond Map of 1795.
The original building is considered to date from the mid-17th century, developed in the mid-19th century. Later 19th century outbuildings.
Two-storey five-bay main house with outbuildings to west.
Old Jersey Houses
Not included in either volume, despite the house's antiquity.