Sans Souci

From Jerripedia
Jump to: navigation, search


HouseIcon.png


Jersey houses


Sans Souci, St Brelade


H20SansSouciStAubin.jpg



Index of all house profiles

If you own this house, have ancestors who lived here, or can provide any further information and photographs, please contact us through editorial@jerripedia.org

Property name

Sans Souci

Other names

Independent Chapel

Location

Mont Les Vaux, St Brelade

Type of property

Chapel, restored, used as a church hall and now a dwelling

Valuations

No recent transactions

Families associated with the property

Datestones

  • MDCCCXXXIV - date of construction
  • 1940 - date of restoration

Historic Environment Record entry

Listed building

1834 former chapel, restored in 1940, retaining many original features.

Place of worship for the Eglise Independente de St Aubin from 1834 until 1940, when purchased by Ella Hamon and given to St Aubin's Anglican Church to be used as a hall until 1971.

Now a two-storey four-bay private dwelling house.

Notes and references

Personal tools
other Channel Islands
contact and contributions
Donate

Please support Jerripedia with a donation to our hosting costs