St Clement’s School

From theislandwiki
Jump to: navigation, search
St Clement's School

St Clement’s School was established in 1902 as the parish school. It was one of 14 such schools taken over by the States in 1913.

A new building was opened in September 2006, across the road from the original school.

Personal tools
other Channel Islands
contact and contributions
Donate

Please support theislandwiki.org with a donation to our hosting costs