St Helier Parochial School - St Simon's

From theislandwiki
Jump to: navigation, search
In the early 20th century there were a number of church schools in St Helier which have long since disappeared. The school attached to St Simon's Church was known as the St Helier Parochial School. This is Group IV at St Simon's in 1905. If there were four groups of this size, the school would have had 140 pupils. Annual reports from the school are held by Jersey archive for the years 1906 to 1913
Personal tools
other Channel Islands
contact and contributions
Donate

Please support theislandwiki.org with a donation to our hosting costs