St Luke's Church
St Luke's Church, Route du Fort, St Saviour
A granite church with a slate roof, St Luke's adjoins the Howard Davis Park and overlooks the military cemetery.
The church was designed by John Hayward and built in 1848-51. It is built of granite and cruciform in layout, with a nave, north and south transepts and a porch at the southern end. Many of the lancet windows have stained glass.
There is a war memorial in the churchyard dating from 1922; it was a gift from TB Davis, who also gave the adjoining park to the island in memory of his son.