St Mary’s School

From theislandwiki
Jump to: navigation, search

St Mary's School was one of 14 parish schools taken over by the States in 1913.

It opened in 1901, 17 years after the States had decided that every parish should have its own school.

Externally it has changed very little over the last century, although it started life by being one of the architecturally more interesting island schools of the period.

Personal tools
other Channel Islands
contact and contributions
Donate

Please support theislandwiki.org with a donation to our hosting costs