If you own this house, have ancestors who lived here, or can provide any further information and photographs, please contact us through firstname.lastname@example.org
Rue de La Monnaie, Trinity
Type of property
The property was on the market for £2.6 million in 2010, after refurbishment, but there is no record of a sale since then
Families associated with the property
Historic Environment Record entry
A good example of an early 20th century chapel whose exterior characteristics are of landscape value.
Built for the Roman Catholic congregation in 1924. Porch added in 1974 by J H Richards. Converted to dwelling and site substantially extended in 2008.
Formerly known as St John and St Anthony's Church, the chapel building is granite faced, three bays long with a gabled slate roof with rooflights, and a cement rendered bell cote at the apex of the southwest gable.
Below are three small round-headed lancets and below these is a simple porch faced with granite, with a round-arched doorway.
The side windows of the church also have round arched heads and have cement surrounds and drip mouldings. There are pilaster buttresses. Interior refurbished in 2008. Substantial modern extensions and landscaping of site.