If you own this house, have ancestors who lived here, or can provide any further information and photographs, please contact us through email@example.com
Rue a Georges, St Mary
Type of property
Early 18th century country house with possible earlier origins
No recent transactions
Families associated with the property
- JLB ♥ MRM 1722 for Jean Le Bailly and Marguerite Renouf who married in 1701 in St Mary. 
Historic Environment Record entry
Early 18th century, with possible earlier origins. This building retains its original 18th century west elevation; the remainder has been largely rebuilt and is of limited historic or architectural significance.
Several reused stones indicate earlier origins of the property. Reused stonework for fireplace 17th century. Shown on the Richmond Map of 1795.
Four-bay, two-storey house with single bay former shed to the north, now converted to residential use. The property has been rebuilt and extended on the east and south sides.
Old Jersey Houses
A brief entry in Vol Two refers to the remains of a 17th century fireplace and other features which predate the 1722 datestone.
Notes and references
- ↑ We have not been able to place Jean and Marguerite in our Le Bailly trees. Jean was either the son of Philippe, son of Philippe; or son of Jean, son of Clement